Norco Ranch Eggs Are Perfect For Salmon and Egg Breakfast Wrap
Breakfast is the most important time of the day since the meal you eat will determine how you will start the day. So to have a good start the breakfast meal has to be filling and also nutritious. This meal should energize you for the rest of the day so that you can work. As per Norco Ranch eggs that there are a lot of egg breakfast meals which are fried and while they certainly are filling, and yet eating them leaves the mouth oily and after sometime you feel lethargic at work. The solution is that- the oil has to be countered with a fresh salad or something non- fried so that there is a balance to the food. This is how the food will make you feel full as well as healthy. More and more people across the world now prefer having eggs in various ways due to its high level health benefits.
So in lieu of the above, let’s make a nutritious, hearty, and filling salmon and egg breakfast wrap to kick off your day.
Following are the ingredients and the preparation method:
- Three eggs.
- 1 tbsp chopped chives.
- Olive oil
- 40g smoked salmon, sliced into strips.
- Watercress and spinach salad
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper in it.
- Heat up a frying pan and add oil in it.
- Pour the eggs and then cook just till the egg on the top has just set.
- Now flip it over and cook till the base looks golden.
- Take it out and leave it to cool.
- Take a mug and mix up yogurt, lemon zest and lemon juice with pepper.
- Scatter the strips of smoked salmon over the egg wrap and drizzle gently the above prepared lemon and yogurt mix on top of it.
- Now take a bit of the watercress and spinach and mix it up with a little drizzle of lemon juice (keep in mind that lemon juice was also added in with yogurt mix, so don’t overdo it or the whole thing will taste sour)
- Then put the salad on top of the present mixture.
- Roll up the whole thing in paper and how the item is prepared to serve. You can modify the amount of ingredients stated above, considering the number of family members. Norco Ranch eggs affairm that Salmon and Egg Breakfast is widely preferred by housewives today to delight the guests and visitors with the great egg preparation.
While the fried egg and smoked salmon will make you feel full, the salad and the yogurt mix will energize you up and make you feel fresh. The added bonus is that this contains minimum oil (just the small amount required to fry up the egg) so the problem of oily foods is absolutely eliminated.
Enjoy this meal made from fresh Norco Rancg eggs sitting at home or on the go if you are in a hurry.